Saturday, April 9, 2011

March

March is obviously the best month of the year, because it's ma birfday and mine and Grant's anniversary!  I still can't believe we have been married for 5 years now...time flies when you are having fun!

So, I am an old fart now...28!  My birthday was so nice and relaxing.  We went to Tucanos (as you do only on your birthday)  and had a great day playing with my husband and my sweet little guy.

We relived our anniversary the next day.  We went to the temple in the morning and did sealings, then went to Cafe Rio for lunch, came home and took a nap, went to the park, came home, made fruit pizza and watched a movie that night.  (and yes, we did all of that on our wedding day, except for the movie and pizza part).

Apparently when you are having fun, you don't take pictures...so I will post the only pictures that Grant and  I took on our anniversary.
My boy :)

first time on swings....

He LOVED it

His eyes look so pretty here.


BEDTIME!!!

5 years!

SOOOOO good.






Oliver started Tae Kwan Do this month and he LOVES it!  Caleb is getting so big.  He started clapping this month, and it may just be the cutest thing ever.  He is finally getting his two front teeth, and he refuses to walk.  He is perfectly content crawling and being carried around.


Cute boys


Oliver wanted a "funny face" picture...

Clapping!  (this one was with brother's help...but he does it on his own too, I promise!)

Givin love to Grandma Jan on her birthday

We found this field full of Graffitied concrete, so we stopped to put our baby in the middle of the rubble...as you do.

rubbletastic


This is one of my faves...I love the mischievous look on his face.





And now...just for kicks and giggles...may I introduce our neighbors.  Yeah.



Happy March!!!

1 comment:

  1. March is a great month. And Caleb is so adorable. And I can't believe you are a Mom! It's crazy we are so old. You look fantastic though. I love you friend.

    ReplyDelete